[21 August 2013] ICASA have released a questionnaire designed to collect information from licensees for the purpos
- developing an up-to-date set of “Status of the Sector” reports
- preparing for upcoming market reviews into the effectiveness of competition in the ICT sector
- meeting SA’s reporting obligations to the International Telecommunications Union (ITU).
Licensees are required to complete and submit the questionnaire by 12 September 2013. A guideline to assist with completion has also been published.
The questionnaire covers:
- Subscriber information
- Broadcasting information
- Postal information
- Traffic information
- Revenue and other financial information
- Employment information
- Faults, billing and complaints information
- Infrastructure information