- List A: licensees who did not respond to various information requests made by ICASA between September 2012 and July 2013. These requests related to information about annual financial statements, commencement of operations and other compliance information. It appears that ICASA regards these licensees – 106 of them – as being “untraceable”. Licensees in this list must provide the requested compliance information as well as updated contact information within 30 working days of 11 April, i.e. Friday 30 May 2014.
- List B: licensees who have surrendered their licences. There is no action item associated with this List so presumably those reflected should check that they have indeed surrendered their licences.
- List C: licensees who have been liquidated. ICASA has given notice of its intention to revoke these licences – any interested party has 30 working days to get into touch with them (i.e. by 30 May 2014)
- List D: licensees that have been deregistered or are in the final process of being deregistered. These licensees are required to provide ICASA with information relating to their status and the operational status of their licence(s) by 30 May 2014.
- List E: licensees that are deceased*. ICASA has given notice of its intention to revoke these licences – any interested party has 30 working days to get into touch with them (i.e. by 30 May 2014)
- List F: entities which did not complete the licence conversion process undertaken in 2009 and, as a result, do not possess a valid licence. These entities are required to contact ICASA by 30 May 2014.
* Three companies are listed…so not deceased as such but you know what they mean….