Holders of electronic communications service (ECS) and/or electronic communications network service (ECNS) licences issued by ICASA are required to comply with the terms and conditions of their licences as well as a number of other regulations ranging from those requiring payment of annual licence fees to requirements to submit various reports throughout the year and respond to requests for information from ICASA.
ICASA has been ramping up the enforcement of these obligations, by conducting inspections to determine licensees’ compliance standing and referring non-compliant licensees to the Complaints and Compliance Committee (ICASA-CCC). Several licensees have been found to be non-compliant with the regulations or the reporting requirements by the ICASA-CCC, and have been subject to a fine or other sanction.
ICASA has confirmed that this trend towards enforcing compliance with its regulatory framework will continue.
How Ellipsis can help
Ellipsis has developed simple, practical solutions tailored to assist licensees in meeting their compliance reporting challenges. Our packages are structured as monthly retainers, and pricing and other information can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your licence details.
What the service includes
- Development of a Regulatory Compliance Calendar.
- Provision of assistance with ICASA compliance reporting obligations.
- Advising in respect of compliance with the Standard Terms and Conditions (Class and Individual) Regulations, including submission of sectoral planning information on a quarterly basis and company information annually.
- Assistance with compliance with the Code of Conduct Regulations, including the development of a Code of Conduct for publication and preparation and submission of bi-annual reports on same.
- Assistance with the End-User and Subscriber Service Charter Regulations, including the determination of relevant quality of service criteria, the development of a Service Charter (if required) for publication and preparation and submission of bi-annual reports on same.
- Assistance with compliance with the regulatory requirements for consumer complaints, including the development of a Complaints Procedure and Billings Disputes Procedure for publication, advice on dealing with any complaints received in terms of these, and preparation and submission of bi-annual reports on same.
- Advising and reporting as required on the E-Rate Regulations and the Disability Regulations.
- Notifying ICASA of tariff changes, promotional tariffs, and preparation and submission of bi-annual reports on tariffs.
- Assistance with the Annual Licence Fee payable to ICASA, including advising on how to determine applicable revenue, attending to calculations for same, and attending to the preparation and submission of the forecast and final reports.
- Assistance with the USAF Contribution payable to ICASA annually, including advising on how to determine applicable revenue and deductions, attending to calculations for same, and attending to the preparation and submission of the report.
- Provision of assistance with ad hoc compliance requests from ICASA.
- Preparation of inspection reports and email and telephonic communication with ICASA Inspectors for annual ICASA compliance and Code of Conduct inspections.
- Email and telephonic support regarding compliance reporting obligations and issues.
What the service excludes
The retainer service is limited to compliance reporting services, as set out above. The service will not cover anything which falls outside of the services as detailed above; this includes but is not limited to opinions, advices, regulatory submissions and advising in respect of same, notices of change of details, all advices and attendances in respect of shareholding changes, licence renewals, numbers applications, spectrum and type approval applications, licence and licence-exemption registrations, licence transfer applications, transfer of control applications, and CCC responses and representations. Please see our Services page for further information on other services offered.
For further information on the regulatory compliance service, pricing, proposals and related matters please contact Sumaiyah Makda.